|Press Size||B1 1040|
Cold Foil Unit
|Max Roll Diameter||52 cm|
|Power Usage||3 phase 30-450v 60amp|
|Compressed Air||5 bar Minimum|
Foil roll – Differential Shaft
|Weight 10 kgs|
|unloaded Diameter 75 mm (3″)|
|Min Roll Width 100 mm|
Additional height may be required to clear the guard action and any ink agitator system installed
- The Foiltone system will produce at normal press speeds up to 15,000 sheets an hour without the foil saving feature
- The Foiltone system will produce at press speeds up to 8,000 sheets an hour with the foil saving feature
- The foil saving feature will produce minimum savings of at least 20% of foil usage.
- The system will take a roll up to 500mm (20”) in width (approx. 12,000 metres).
- The system will take minimum sized rolls of 100mm (4”)
- When running multi-rolls in any combination of widths can be used, though they should be approximately the same diameter.
Maximum speeds will depend on substrate and design